Advanced Lockout/Tagout Procedures are necessary when accommodating large equipment installations, such as multi-robot work-cells or large conveyor systems. In such cases, it is often unsuitable to use photographs of the equipment. That is why, to avoid unnecessary confusion, one or more overhead locator views are used.
- Identifies primary, secondary and stored energy sources
- Identifies primary to secondary energy source relationship and subordination
- Identifies potential Arc Flash hazards
- Identifies number of locks required for zero energy state
- Identifies associated and adjacent equipment with associated and adjacent energy sources
- Provides component-specific lockout and verification instructions
- Provides instructional, component-specific energy source tags
- Offers durable and long-lasting construction
The procedure placards can be fully customized to fit your needs and the format can be adjusted. Typical example of Advanced DEenergize placard is shown below:
Advanced Procedures - Typical Example
DEenergize Lockout/Tagout Procedure placards are supplied with energy control tags. Each tag contains all information pertaining to the unique energy control device, including unique energy isolation, Lockout and verification procedures. With DEenergize, all device-specific Lockout/Tagout information is placed right where you need it. Examples of DEenergize tags are shown below.
Energy Control Tags - Typical Procedural Tag Examples